Guided visit of the Gecko House
You will enter by the first floor in a large living room and you will find ,
- on the right side the old forge, today converted in chimney, and a large family table ( 10 -12 people can take place) where you will take lunch and dinner;
- on the left side there is the kitchen, fully equipped, with refrigerator/freezer, cooking table, dish-washer , and all kitchen utensil.
- A laundry with washing /drying machine and ironing corner, is in the prolongation of the kitchen.
- You will reach the first floor by the wooden staircase , and so you will get access to:
- 1 large bedroom (14 m2) with one double bed (140 cm ) and its privative bath room equipped with italian shower and washbasin , its WC
- 1 bedroom (11 m2) with one double bed (140 cm ) and its privative bath room equipped with italian shower and washbasin , its WC
- on the 2nd floor : you will enjoy the summer evening on the roof terrace ( with no building in front), in addition 2 additional rooms will be available during 2016 summer (now under renovation).
- Supplementary Equipement:
- Electrical heating,
- Adjacent to the house there is an old stable (currently under renovation) where you can store your belongings as bicycle , fishing rods…